AVI is a well-liked video file format originally designed for Windows based PC’s. It is one of the most frequently used video file format for recording videos with camcorders or digital cameras. However there are situation when you experience trouble in opening your favorite AVI video files due to certain reasons like damage or corruption of AVI file. Your AVI file may get corrupted due to various reasons like damage file header, virus attack or failed conversion process. What can be more frustrating than your favorite AVI file not playing with any of the media player due to corruption? If you are also looking for a solution to such problems then there is a way you can still make things better. AVI Repair Software is a one-shot solution for fixing the corrupt AVI video file. It is specially designed to repair AVI files corrupted or damaged due to improper download, virus attacks, abrupt transfer process, interruption while downloading the files, abrupt system shutdown etc. You can also mend DIVX file on Windows 7 by using this tool.
Let’s have a look at what all situations causes AVI file corruption:
- Virus attacks: Virus intrusion to the system from sources like internet or some infected portable device causes corruption of your AVI files resulting in inaccessibility and thus loss of your favorite AVI videos.
- Improper Downloading: While downloading AVI video file from internet if there is occurrence of any kind of interruptions due to false operations then the downloaded AVI file gets corrupted and refuses to play.
- Damaged File Header: Header of a file contains details about the file like date of creation, modification, size, type etc. If the header of your AVI file gets corrupted as a consequence of certain errors eruption while recording videos or due to infected firmware then also your AVI file becomes inaccessible.
- Abrupt transfer process: If the AVI file transfer process gets interrupted due to reasons like system shutdown, hard drive crash or abrupt removal of the external storage media then also your AVI files becomes corrupted and inaccessible.
- Improper Compaction: Compaction of AVI files is done in order to reduce the amount of space occupied by a certain AVI file. But if the compaction process of the AVI file gets failed due to any sort of error or fault then it leads to corruption and inaccessibility of AVI file.
AVI Repair Software is excellent utility to repair corrupted or damaged AVI files. It can easily repair all your damaged and corrupted AVI files in few simple and easy steps. It can easily fix corrupted AVI files in any of the cases stated above and more. Along with corrupt AVI files this software can also perform DIVX and Xvid file repair. The software repairs corrupted AVI files on both Mac as well as Windows Operating system. It can also repair AVI files stored on external storage devices. Additionally, it can also repair Divx movies from different type of storage devices like hard drives, memory cards, USB drives, iPods, external hard drives etc with ease. You can download the trial version of this software to evaluate its performance. It has a simple user friendly interface which makes it simple to perform the repair process. You can even repair damaged movie files using the software effectively. Log on to http://www.repairdivx.com/how-do-i-fix-damaged-movie-files.html to get tips for repairing damaged movie files.
Quick steps to repair corrupted AVI files:
Step 1: Download and install the Repair Divx AVI software. After launching the Repair Application, click on “Browse” button to select a corrupt Divx AVI file and then click on “Repair” button to proceed
Step 2: Once the repair process is done, view the repaired AVI video file by using “Preview Repaired File” option